Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Chicago Sky Re-Sign Two-Time WNBA All-Star Facility Stefanie Dolson
CHICAGO-- Chicago Sky General Manager and Head Train James Wade revealed today the franchise has actually re-signed two-time WNBA All-Star center Stefanie Dolson to a multi-year contract. "Stefanie is a big component of our identification on both ends of the floor, and off the flooring too," stated the 2019 WNBA Coach of the Year.  "She has confirmed to be an essential item in our turnaround, and I couldn't picture entering into 2020 without her. "Dolson started in all 34 games for Chicago last season, balancing 9. 3 points, 5. 6 rebounds, 2. 2 assists and one swipe in 25 minutes per game.  She presently ranks 4th in the WNBA in area objective percentage, completing the period with 51. 8 percent. "It implies a great deal," Dolson said of her return.  "I've concerned enjoy the city of Chicago.  The followers below are impressive, and I've never been closer to a team in my occupation.  I want to assist bring a champion to this city, so I'm honored that they have actually signed me back to do that. "The upcoming WNBA period notes Dolson's seventh in the organization and fourth with the Sky.  A two-time NCAA champion with the UConn Huskies, Dolson was originally prepared by the Washington Mystics with the No.  6 total choice of the 2014 WNBA Draft.  She invested three years with Washington before being gotten by the Skies in a trade in advance of the 2017 WNBA season, Chicago progressed to WNBA Playoffs for the very first time considering that 2016.  In the initial year under Wade's leadership, the Sky enhanced by 7 video games, tape-recording 20 success in 2019 from 13 the previous year Sky Jersey.  It was only the third time in franchise business background that the group do with 20 or more ended up the 2019 routine period having smashed several franchise business documents, including most three-point basket made, a lot of three-point basket efforts, many defensive rebounds, and most aids in a solitary Sky ideas off the 2020 WNBA normal period on Friday, May 15 at Wintrust Field.  The total routine is readily available at /schedule, and tickets for all video games are readily available now.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)